Southwest Sunshine Quilt Pattern by Emily of Quilty Love.
Southwest Sunshine is a block-based fresh and modern quilt pattern with a repeating diamond shape.
- Includes 6 size options: Baby, Throw, Large Throw, Twin, Queen and King.
- Use any of the following fabric cuts: Fat Quarters, 1/4 yard cuts or 1/2 yards. (see photos for material requirements)
- Modern block-based quilt pattern.
- Mix or match fat quarter quilt pattern.
- Intermediate quilt pattern due to the number of seams.
- Pattern assumes that the quilter has basic piecing and quilting knowledge.
- Fabric Requirements listed in photos.
Quilty Love Patterns are easy to read and follow with detailed cutting instructions and plenty of graphics for the visual learner.
Solids Fat Quarter Bundle
Quilt Dificulty Type
6 Sizes From Crib to King Size