This listing is for a PAPER copy of Mountain Horizon.
The pattern is printed on a 5.5" x 8.5" booklet using high-quality paper. It is enclosed in a clear zip bag.
Mountain Horizon is inspired by the way the sun rises and falls over a mountain range and the resulting colors of the horizon. Each block plays off the next with the sun coming between two mountain peaks.
- This pattern is written for five sizes: Wall Hanging (16" x 33"), Baby (33" x 33"), Throw (49" x 65"), Full/Queen (81" x 114"), and King (114" x 114"). Since this pattern is block-based, you can easily add or subtract blocks to customize size.
- Pattern includes helpful diagrams, thorough instructions, alternate color-way ideas, and a coloring page to plan your quilt.
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- This pattern is traditionally pieced. Templates are provided for the curved pieces. I recommend cutting those out and tracing them onto a sturdy surface such as cardboard or plastic template paper.
- This pattern is written for use of Fat Eighths/Quarters or Yardage. A Fat Eighth is considered a 9 x 21" cut of fabric and a Fat Quarter is considered an 18 x 21" cut of fabric. All yardage is assumed to be 42" wide. All seam allowances are 1/4".
- Pattern requires cutting and sewing along bias edges. Use starch as desired.