Flying Quilt Pattern by Emily of Quilty Love.
Flying is a quick and easy flying geese pattern. Flying works great with prints, solids or your scraps.
GRAB THE NEW SPRING PATTERN BUNDLE HERE.
Highlight your favorite fabric line or make a version using your fabric stash or scraps.
- Includes 4 size options: Crib, Throw, Twin and Queen
- Great stash and scrap quilt.
- Quick and easy.
- Pattern assumes that the quilter has basic piecing and quilting knowledge.
- Ambitious beginner pattern.
- Fabric Requirements listed in photos.
Quilty Love Patterns are easy to read and follow with detailed cutting instructions and plenty of graphics for the visual learner.
|Fabric Designer||Rashida Coleman-Hale|
|Paper or PDF Pattern?||Paper Patterns|
|Pattern/Book Designer||Emily from Quilty Love|
|Pattern Type||Yardage, Fat Quarter, Quilt Patterns|